Friday, February 6, 2009

Release 1.5 New Categories

Problems:
Can't add medication.  There is a know problem that sometime you can not add a Medication the first time after a download.   
FIX:  Close and re-open the application, this should fix it.  If you have a problem please email us at info@comsi.com

New features:  
    Alerts and Allergy category has been added.  This is just part of the full feature PHR that will be available soon.

Deprecated Feature:
     Backup and restore had been removed from the free version.  It will be working in the commercial version.


1 comment:

  1. I am posting here because your email info@comsi.com returns user unknown. I think its a bad idea to remove the backup and restore feature. I would rather see a new feature not implemented in the lite version. Not just your app but everytime an upgrade comes out there might be bugs that may require going back to an older version and data set. some users of your software may take alot of medication as do I and it would be aggrivating to know that that my data may not be safe in the next upgrade. The least you could have done was waited till the full release came out and gave your users a safe path to decide to stay lite or upgrade to full. I am still @ 1.2 am is my data going to be safe to upgrade to 1.5?

    ReplyDelete